Friday, February 8, 2013

RAAD ATTACK: VINTAGE GLAM

Throughout my entire love affair with fashion, I've always embedded the "make it your own" rule in my mind. I believe that anyone can take any style and tailor it to their liking (hence the purpose of my blog). So my RAAD ATTACK posts are dedicated to showing how I "attack" distinguished styles from different eras and moments in time...starting with Vintage Glam.

Vintage closets are my drug of choice...I will sniff one out in seconds. So naturally, at my great grandmother's house in little old Windsor, Nova Scotia, I found my lace coat...in here:


Tucked away in the back of her closet, inside this suitcase (that remained to be unpacked +30 years later), I found my lace love.



It's my new staple that I'm wearing with everything. It's the perfect long-layer, transparent piece that spring season is requesting. Today, I paired it with a button-up blouse (white, of course) with a jeweled collar, plum corduroy jeans, nude sandals, my favorite cat-eye sunnies, Pinky (my pet bunny), and topped it off with some light pink lipstick. I love deep-side parts and anything that resembles finger-waves, so I styled my hair in a very tousled – RAAD – way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment