Friday, July 26, 2013

RAAD Trend Remix: Cami Comeback


This wardrobe basic is ditching its old job as the "booby guard" of sheer blouses and taking on its new role as the seductive girlfriend. My cami comeback came armed with a pair of boyfriend jeans, some neon strappy sandals and a statement lip. I've been on the hunt to find the perfect top to go with my boyfriend jeans because t-shirts where just not cutting it...until this black skimpy thing emerged from thin air (or from the new shipment rack at Nordstroms). I have to say, between the bipolar humid-to-dry-to-humid weather, this outfit really held up well when I took it out for National Tequila Day this past Wednesday...more on that later =)

 Top: Devlin (Nordstrom Savvy) | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Purse: JJ Winters | Earrings: Vintage | Lipstick: MAC Lady Danger

2 comments:

  1. I love how the neon shoes bring a fun pop of colour. Camis are coming back everywhere for the summer. Celebrities and Commoners (just kidding) have been creating outfits around them.

    xo
    Snigdha

    http://modanoa.blogspot.com

    P.S. Lovely Blog

    ReplyDelete