Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ring My Bell

 
It's been awhile since my last outfit post, but I jumped all over this trend because it solves many strict dress code issues. I decided to go comando under this particular sheer blouse, but all I need to do is throw on a cami underneath and head straight to work. Shoulders are covered, neckline is high, yet you still come off uber chic and professional. If skirt length is an issue in your office, then slip on a knee-length pencil skirt or some tapered pants. 
 
 Top: H&M Conscious Collection, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Charles David, Bra: La Perla, Clutch: Anthropologie, Earrings: H&M, Sunglasses: Turbine

  

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear! this is my first time at your blog, and it's very nice... this look is amazing... love those charles david shoes...

    xoxo
    Joan
    www.drafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joan! I'm glad to hear you like it =)

      Delete